Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Daughter's Spider Web Card

Here is a card that my daughter wanted to make with Moms help.  The "Creepy Crawlies" stamp is from my good friend Mary's Spooky Sayings set  from Cardz TV stamps.  Please check them out at cardztvstamps.blogspot.com  The paper is from a Recollections pack from Michaels.  The spiders were cut from the Happy Hauntings Cartridge.  The label was punched using a EK Success punch.  We popped up on two thicknesses of foam tape.  We used thread to hang the spider down from it.  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Finally I can post!!! So wanted to post a comment about your cards but blogger wouldn't let me for some reason. Your daughter's card is awesome!! She did a great job with mom's help, love the colors and the spiders!! What a great card for Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!