Who wants chocolate? Here are some candy bar wrappers that I made tonight. The papers are from a Recollections pack from Michaels. The "Witch Way to the Candy" and the "The Boo Crew" stamps are Cardz TV stamps from my wonderful friend Mary over at Cardz TV. cardztvstamps.blogspot.com She is taking pre-orders for three new stamp sets! Can't wait! The "Have a Spooktacular Halloween" stamp and the "Just Batty About Halloween" stamps are from Michaels. (last year) The ribbons are from Michaels as well. I have been having so much fun making Halloween cards and candy boxes and it's only September 29th! Hope everyone had a great day. Please leave me some love. If you are not a follower yet, please become a follower. I would love to have you! Thanks for stopping by
Lots of Love
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Sunday, September 25, 2011
cardztvstamps.blogspot.com I love love love Mary! She is so awesome! The card base was cut from the Life's A Party cartridge and cut at 4 3/4 inches as well as the circle with the Halloween patterned paper. The howling wolf was cut from the Pumpkin Carving cartridge. It was cut at 4 inches. I ran the top of the card base through the Cuttlebug using the larger Polka Dots folder. The ribbon is from Michaels. Hope everyone is having a blessed Sunday. Please leave me some love! Thanks for stopping by!
Monday, September 19, 2011
Good monday morning! Saturday I went to my sister-in-law's house and spent the afternoon with family and friends making Halloween ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) and cards. We had a blast! I am in the Halloween mood. So here's a Halloween Easel card I made last night. The top patterned cardstock is from a Studio G pack I bought at Walmart for .97. The purple bottom pieces are Bazzil cardstock. The cute little dog is from Create A Critter. All of the layers were cut at 2 3/4 inches. The little Trick-or-Treat bag was cut from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. The little bones inside of the treat bag were cut from a punch. The "Too Cute To Spook stamp is from the K Andrew Designs Winter Wishes set. Here's a link to her blog: www.gettingcricky.com Hope everyone has a great week. Thanks for stopping by!
Friday, September 16, 2011
Monday, September 12, 2011
Saturday, September 10, 2011
To keep this award I have to answer the following questions:
- Name your favorite color. Blue
- Name your favorite song. Forever by Kenny Loggins
- Name your favorite dessert. Brownies
- What wizzes you off at the moment. Discourteous people
- Your favorite pet. This is hard because I've had so many favorites but have passed on, Teddy is my current dog
- Black or white? White
- Your biggest fear? Dying and leaving my children
- Best feature? A big heart
- Everyday attitude? Grateful to be alive
- What is perfection? Spending time with family
- Guilty pleasure? Making cards
- When you are upset you....? Cry
1. cardztv.blogspot.com- Mary is so talented! I love watching her awesome tutorials!
2. mianderart.blogspot.com- Mikalyn is my niece and she is sooo talented!
3. livingsingle-ly.blogspot.com- Spring is an awesome friend of mine and helped me get this blog going!
4. gettingcricky.com- She is awesome! She designs and sells her own awesome stamps and donates $1
per sale to charity!
5. mypinkstamper.com- She has great ideas and sells cute stamps as well!
Thanks again Brenda and thanks to everyone who follows this blog!
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Sunday, September 4, 2011
www.gettingcricky.com They are so much fun! Hope you all are having a safe and fun Labor Day weekend! Thanks for stopping by!