Thursday, September 29, 2011

Candy Bar Wrappers

Who wants chocolate?  Here are some candy bar wrappers that I made tonight.  The papers are from a Recollections pack from Michaels.  The "Witch Way to the Candy" and the "The Boo Crew" stamps are Cardz TV stamps from my wonderful friend Mary over at Cardz TV.  cardztvstamps.blogspot.com    She is taking pre-orders for three new stamp sets!  Can't wait!  The "Have a Spooktacular Halloween" stamp and the "Just Batty About Halloween" stamps are from Michaels. (last year)  The ribbons are from Michaels as well.  I have been having so much fun making Halloween cards and candy boxes and it's only September 29th!  Hope everyone had a great day.  Please leave me some love.  If you are not a follower yet, please become a follower.   I would love to have you!   Thanks for stopping by

Lots of Love


2 comments:

  1. Laura, your new blog design is so cute, and I love your candy wrappers! You've been really busy, my crafty friend! Thank you so much for the shout out...you're so kind!!
    Have a fun weekend!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new look on your blog Laura! I also love your candy wrappers, they are so cute!! What an awsome treat to give out!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!