Saturday, November 26, 2011

Warm Winter Wishes

I have had this card in mind ever since I bought Joys Of The Season when it first came out years ago!  I just never got around to it.  When I was selected to by on Cardz TV Stamps Design Team, one of the stamps on the Home For Christmas set had Warm Winter Wishes on it.  So I figured it was time to make this card.  Please check out the awesome Cardz TV Stamps at  cardztvstamps.blogspot.com 

This card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2.  The Warm Winter Wishes sentiment is from the Home For Christmas Cardz TV stamp set.  The fireplace is from Joys Of The Season cartridge.  I cut it out at 2 1/2 inches and all of the layers.  The patterned paper is from a DCWV stack I purchased last year I think.  The holly leaves are from a mini Studio G punch from Walmart.  The stockings are actually buttons I bought at Hobby Lobby.  They are really soft and fuzzy.  Have a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment.  I really love comments!

Lots Of Hugs,
Laura

3 comments:

  1. Love this card Laura! It gives me that warm, fuzzy feeling. Perfect on a cold winter's night with a cup of hot cider or hot chocolate! LOL I have been wanting to use this image as well and never have. I guess I need to get on this. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card. Makes me want to roast marshmallows, make S'mores, and drink hot chocolate. Love it! Thank you for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable card. I love the stockings you added really makes me feel like I just want to sit by the fireplace.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!