Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fall Treat Holder



Hello my crafty friends!  I hope your Wednesday is going well.  I can't believe how fast this week is going!  A week from tomorrow is Thanksgiving!!!!  Wow!  A good friend of mine had recently gone to a craft boutique and found these cute little treat boxes.  She told me the lady she bought them from was making them in her booth.  She asked if she cut them out with her Cricut and she said no, that she cut them out by hand.  She watched her make one, then asked her if she would mind sharing the measurements.  She gave them to her and made one herself.  She then shared it with me.  So here is mine.  I used a stamp that I had purchased last year at Michaels with all of the leaves.  The Fall and Leaves sentiments are from the Cardz TV Stamps set "Fall Fun."
                                  

Inside of the box there are two Snickers bars.  I need to make a bunch more of these.  I have friends that want some done with Christmas paper.  I need to get started!  I will post pictures of the Christmas one's later.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and I would really love to hear from you!  Have a great day!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)


3 comments:

  1. Well these little boxes are just the cutest! I love the fall leaves stamped on the box-just perfect for a cute fall treat to give someone. How sweet of this lady to share her dimentions too, some will not do this-so she is a nice lady. lol Your friend was nice to come and show you how to make them too. I can't wait to see your Christmas ones Laura, I bet they will be so cute in Christmas paper! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute treat bag

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable treat boxes! You really are the pro in sweet treats - I want to come live closer to you, my friend. I can't wait to see your Christmas ones. I just know they are going to be stunning!
    Big hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!