Monday, May 20, 2013

Winner of My "You've Got Mail" Blog Candy

Hello my crafty friends!   Thank you soooo much for the wonderful comments you left on my blog for the "You've Got Mail" Cardz TV Blog Hop.  They really made my weekend!  And welcome to all of my new followers!  Now without further ado, the winner of the Big Scalloped Ovals SM is.....................................

SCOOTINGRANNY
Please e-mail me at queenpunki at aol dot com with your address and I will send you out your candy!  Thanks again for all of your comments.  I will be back soon with another project.

Lots of Hugs,
Laura

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!