Friday, May 2, 2014

My Wonderful Friend


Hello my crafty friends!  I just wanted to share a quick card I made for a wonderful friend.  I don't know what to call this type of card.  I used the Stampin' Up Scallop Tag Topper Punch for a closure.   I have used this fun punch for so many different things,  I love it!
                                                    
The sentiments I used are from the Cardz TV Stamps set "Heartfelt Wishes."  This is a wonderful set filled with sayings you could use for many types of cards.  I used paper from a paper stack from Stampin' Up called Fresh Prints .  For the banner I used the Banner Framelit set from Stampin' Up.

What do you think?  I hope to hear from you.  Have a great weekend!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)


3 comments:

  1. I think this is a beautiful card Laura!! I love how you use the tag punch for a closure. So clever!! The paper is just beautiful too, love the colors on this one. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Laura. I have this punch and haven't it used much because I'm not sure how to :-) This opened up new ideas, thank you for the inspiration.
    Big hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!