Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Here Comes Peter Cottontail




Hello my crafty friends!  Have you entered our challenge over at Cardz TV.  Just a reminder, you have until noon EST Thursday April 2nd to enter.

I made these fun little bunnies for a friend who ordered some Easter treats.  I had to make a total of 17.  (My mom ordered 9 of them for the people at her bank, and I need four for some friends.)  The sentiment came from the Cardz TV Stamps set "Easter Blessings."   I used the Fry Box die from Stampin' Up.  I just love this die.  The papers are from Bo Bunny.  I used a 1/2, 3/4, and 1 inch circle punches, the nose is a heart punch from the Itty Bitty Punch pack.  For the garden signs I used the From the Garden stamp set and the Handpicked Framelits from Stampin' Up.

What do you think?  I would really love to hear what you think.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!