Thursday, October 29, 2015

Cardz TV 3D DT Challenge #4 Pumpkin Project



Hello my crafty friends!  It's Friday, so that means a new Cardz TV Challenge.  Our challenge was to create a 3D project using pumpkins.  I decided to make a box for Tic Tacs.

I used the Cardz TV Stamps "Let's Face It" for the faces.  This is a fun set with cute little faces.  The sentiment comes from the "Fall Fun" set.  I cut out ovals for the Tic Tac box.  I used chenille stems for the pumpkin stems.  For the little pumpkins, I used a 3/4 x 4 inch piece of cardstock.  I scored them (with the long edge at the top of my score board) at 1, 2, 3.  I added sticky strip to one end, added the Hershey Kiss, and fold over the flap with the sticky strip.  For the pumpkins I used a small oval punch.

Okay, now it's your turn!  Just make a 3D project using pumpkins.  Add it to Mary's Blog.  You have until noon EST on Thursday November 12.  Mary will be giving away a set of her wonderful stamps to the winner.  I can't wait to see what you create!

I hope you have a fabulous weekend and have a safe and Happy Halloween!  I look forward to setting our clocks back an hour.  Thanks for stopping by, and I would really love to hear from you!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love all of the pumpkins!! Super fun treats!!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving bloggy love. I appreciate it!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura I love each and every pumpkin! Such a cute project! Don;t you just love those faces?

    Cardztv DT Sister - Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are totally adorable, Laura. I'm running a little late with my comments, but did not want to let this go by without telling you that I just love these tic tac boxes!
    Have a wonderful weekend, dear friend.
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!