Thursday, February 16, 2017

Anything Goes Cardz TV DT Challenge



Hello my crafty friends!  It's Friday and time for another Anything Goes Cardz TV DT challenge.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!  I know I did.  And now it's time to switch colors.

I know we're still in February but before we know it, it will be March.  So I decided to start making St. Patrick's Day treat holders because I always have orders to fill.  For these treat holders I used the  Cardz TV Stamps "St. Patrick's Day" stamp set.  This set has a variety of great sayings for St. Patrick's Day.  And inside is the yummy Ferrero Rochers and the Hostess Cupcake.

Ready to join in on the fun?  I hope so!  It's simple.  Just create anything!  Let your imagination run wild.  You have until noon EST March 2, 2017.  I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I would really love to hear from you!  I hope you have a great weekend!

Crafty Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

6 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Where did you get the design for the holders?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cool treat holder Laura! I love the shape of it and it looks like it hold a good bit of goodies in it too. Mary's St. Pat's Day stamp set is perfect for sentiments on this treat box! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute!! Can I ask where you got the file for the little boxes from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such super cute & fun treats!!I love the pretty bows too!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are totally adorable and filled with my favourite chocolate :-) Love the pretty shades of green you used. Have a lovely day. Hugs ~ Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!