Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back-To-School Card

My daughter starts school on Tuesday August 23rd.  This summer has just flown by.  I can't believe it!  So, I thought I would make a card for her to give to her new teacher.  The apple is from the Doodlecharms cartridge and cut at 2 3/4 for all layers.  The worm is from Create A Critter cartridge and is cut at 1 1/2 for all layers. The ABC letters actually were cut from the Cuttlekids machine.  I found it in the closet and decided to use it since I haven't used it in a LONG time.  The measuring tape ribbon came from JoAnn's.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute back to school card! I love the little worm with the apple and I love the ribbon, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda! I hope her teacher likes it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!