Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Halloween Cards




My sister-in-law and I were talking yesterday about how we needed to start our Halloween cards, so I thought I would post a couple of pictures of Halloween cards.  This is a stair-step card.  The papers are from a Martha Stewart mat stack I bought from Michaels last year, the witch, pumpkin, ghost, and the cat are foam stickers, and the pumpkin stickers on the bottom are puffy stickers.  The stamps are from the dollar bins at Michaels. (last years)  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love your stairstep Halloween cards Annette! I haven't tried a stair step card yet, looks like it is a must try!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!