Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Daughter's Class Treats



Well today is December 22, and I have been running here, buying this, wrapping that, and making these treat holders for my daughter's class today.  Today is the last day of school until January 2, 2012 so she asked if I would make these for her class.  I made 32 of these little holders.  I modified them because I know they are going to end up in the garbage.  I made some that have plain colored cardstock for the base, then you cut patterned paper to put on top.  That would've taken a lot more time.  (Sorry for the terrible lighting, I took the pictures at 6:00 a.m.)  So I decided to cut them out of paper I bought from Michaels.  The sentiment came from the "Home For Christmas" stamp set from Cardz TV Stamps  cardztvstamps.blogspot.com  I might make some more of these for Valentine's Day.  Which reminds me, I was at a local store the other day and they already had Valentine's candy out!  Wow.  Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great day.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Please let me know you were here, I would love to hear from you.

Lots of Hugs,
Laura

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute Laura! I like how they were pretty quick to make, but don't look like there were! lol They are so festive looking too. Busy, Busy, Busy is what everyone is right now, have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, can't wait to see what you do in the New Year my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!