Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Cheers



Well, the end of 2011 is almost here!  This has been a pretty good year.  Here's hoping 2012 is even better.  I hope to create many crafty things this coming year to share with you.

I've had the instructions for these for a loooonnng time and never got around to making them.  I think it came from Stampin' Up.  The blue based one was how the instructions were.  The white based one I modified the measurements a little bit.   I have the Home For Christmas stamp set from Cardz TV Stamps and it has Happy New Year on it.  cardztvstamps.blogspot.com  I thought it be perfect for these.  These are for people who don't drink champagne to toast at midnight.    The cardstock is from Michaels, and the patterned paper is from a DCWV stack from my stash.

I wish all of you a wonderful and prosperous 2012.  May you all stay safe, healthy, and crafty.  Cheers my friends!!!!

Lots Of Hugs,
Laura

2 comments:

  1. Great idea Laura, as not everyone has an alcoholic drink to ring in the New Year. I love making these, they are perfect for anytime!! You did a fabulous job my friend! Happy New Year to you and yours!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!