Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cardz TV Design Team Challenge #6 Day Two



Here is my day two card for our Cardz TV Design Team Challenge.  Today is so overcast and the winds are really blowing, you would think it's April.

For the Ladybug Hugs and Daisy Kisses, I used the Cardz TV Stamps set "Think Spring."  The inside sentiment came from the same set.  The font is beautiful!

The flower pot, daisies, and the stems came from the Walk In My Garden cartridge.  I haven't used this one for a while and Mary's "Think Spring" set goes perfect with this cartridge.

The flower pot was cut at 2 3/4 inches.  The smaller daisies were cut at 3/4 inches.  The larger one was cut at 1 inch.  The daisies in the flower pot were only glued behind the center and I lifted the petals.  The stems were cut at 2 3/4 inches and I cut some off the top.  The cute little ladybugs are brads from Recollections I found at Michaels.  The corner punch I used on the inside is from EK Success.

Now it's your turn!  Just create a card, or layout, or other project, and remember ANYTHING GOES!  Just add it Mr. Linky on Mary's blog by Sunday February 26th Midnight E.S.T.  Mary is giving away a set of Cardz TV Stamps to the winner chosen by Random.Org.  P.S. winner's choice!!!!  Please stop by and check out the rest of our Design Team's awesome projects.

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!  Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura

4 comments:

  1. This card is so cute Laura!! I so love that sentiment and I love, love daisies!! And who can resist ladybugs, they are so pretty and I love to see then in the gardens. So making me ready for spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura this is so pretty so spring. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scaplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the daisies & lady bugs!
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!