Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!



I wanted to wish all my craft loving friends a Happy Valentine's Day!  I wanted to share with everyone some treats I made for my daughter's class.  We made 33 of these.  The sentiment is from a Cardz TV Stamps set called "Be My Valentine."  I love this set!
                             
The papers are from K & Company, and a Recollections pack from Michaels.  I used the Stampin' Up! full heart punch.  I didn't put embellishments on them because I know the kids are just going to throw them away.  Inside are Hershey's Kisses.  Yummy!!!!  Who doesn't love chocolate right?
                                        Recipe

I cut the paper at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I scored it at 1 1/2 inches, 3 inches, 4 1/2 inches.  I used a Herma removable glue runner on the bottom to hold the kisses in place.  I used to handy dandy ATG gun to put adhesive on the backs of the hearts with the sentiments.  Easy peasy!  On the back we used a punch to cut out cardstock and wrote they were from her.  Thanks so much for taking time to come by.  I would love to hear from you!  Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!  Mwah!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura

4 comments:

  1. those are really cute

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun treat holders. I bet the kids loved the candy inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, these are so cute Laura!!! I bet all the kids loved getting these little treats and I bet your DD had so much fun making them with you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!