Friday, March 23, 2012

Birthday Card



I wanted to share a card I made for my dear friend Spring.  Her birthday was the other day and I had made her this card.  I cut the flower pot out by hand and used an edge punch for the border.  The flowers and buttons are from my ever growing stash.



                                  
Also, I wanted to remind you that tomorrow over at Cardz TV we are having a Spring Blog Hop!  I hope you come back tomorrow and join us for some awesome inspiration.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I would love to hear from you!  Hope you come back tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. It's so cute!!!

    You should playing along with us at ME4Y!This week's challenge is to use 3 buttons on your card. http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo very cute. Love it. Thanks for joining us over at ME4Y.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww what an adorable and innovative card, I love it!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Made Especially for You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So glad u linked up at ME4Y!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cheery; a perfect spring card. Thanks for playing at MEFY

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOSH!!! THIS card is SOOOOO STINKING CUTE!!! I love this design! I have seen it before and keep saying I am going to try it out...I am most CERTAINLY going to now after seeing this one!!

    Great Job!!! Thanks for joining us at ME4U!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!