Monday, March 5, 2012

Caught a Bug?


Happy Monday to everyone!   I know for me the weekend went way too fast!  I recently made this card using the Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge.  I used the Cardz TV stamp set "Going Buggy."

                                
For Hello Kitty, I cut the whole thing out at 3 1/4 inches.  I originally cut out the card feature for this but decided to put it on a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 card.  I wanted it to look like she was in her bedroom.  The window came from the Christmas Solutions cartridge and was cut out at 2 3/4 inches for the blue window frame and the blackout feature.  The butterfly was cut using a punch that I've had for a long time.  The blue patterned paper came from a Recollections paper pack and was cut at 5 1/4 x 5 1/4.  I used Stampin' Up punches for the sentiment.  I cut a small rectangle out of purple cardstock and wrote on it using a Micron marker.  There is an actual piece of tissue in there for her in case she needs it.  LOL  Thanks so much for stopping by today, I would really love to hear from you.  By the way, my awesome friend Jillian helped me create a blog button this weekend!  Thanks so much Jillian!  Would love it if you grab it!

5 comments:

  1. So Adorable. Love Hello Kitty.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is sooo cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word this card is so precious Laura!! I love it!!! Your bedroom scene is so cute and you can't go wrong with Hello Kitty and Mary's stamps!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!