Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cardz TV Design Team Challenge #8 "Color Me a Rainbow" Day Two


Here's my card for day two of the Cardz TV Design Team Challenge #8 "Color Me a Rainbow".   This card is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  The patterned paper is from a 6 x 6 Recollections stack from Michael.  For the sentiment I used the Cardz TV Stamp set "Good Friends."  The shoes were cut from the Forever Young cartridge and were cut at 1 3/4 inches for both layers.  The mats they are on were cut from Elegant Edges.  The white one was cut at 2 1/2, and the pink mat was cut using the shadow feature at 2 1/2 as well.  I used a Sizzix embossing folder.  The two bling flowers came from my stash.  I used my favorite EK Success corner punch for the corners.
                 
Don't forget to enter the Cardz TV Challenge.  All you have to do is create a card or other project using pink, yellow, green, and blue colors.  You can use small amounts of black and white.  Then go to Mary's blog and enter your project into Mr. Linky.  You have until Midnight EST Sunday April 22nd.  She will be using random.org to pick a winner and will announce the lucky winner on Monday April 23rd.  She is giving away a set of Cardz TV Stamps. (winner's choice!)  I hope you have had a chance to check out the wonderful projects my Design Team sister's have created.  Have a great weekend!  Hope to hear from you.

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Love those shoes.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Laura!! I love that paper, how cute is that?!! The shoes are perfect and the sentiment is awesome and so true!!! Awesome job my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stylish and those shoes are great too! : )

    Happy Earth Day,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, Laura. I love the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!