Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day Card




I know Father's Day was yesterday but I wanted to share the card I gave my Dad.  I have had this recipe in my book for a long time but never made it, so I decided to give it a try.   I was in a rush and forgot to take pictures of it with a nice background, so here it is on plain white.   The stamps are from Cardz TV.  I used the "Father's Day" set.  I put the slider on a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base.  He really loved it.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I  would really love to hear from you!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

2 comments:

  1. A very lovely card! Love the frame and colors together. I know he was pleased! Thanks for sharing. Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this design a lot Laura! I love the masculine paper you used and of course the stamps make all the difference!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!