Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day Card




I know Father's Day was yesterday but I wanted to share the card I gave my Dad.  I have had this recipe in my book for a long time but never made it, so I decided to give it a try.   I was in a rush and forgot to take pictures of it with a nice background, so here it is on plain white.   The stamps are from Cardz TV.  I used the "Father's Day" set.  I put the slider on a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base.  He really loved it.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I  would really love to hear from you!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

3 comments:

  1. A very lovely card! Love the frame and colors together. I know he was pleased! Thanks for sharing. Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this design a lot Laura! I love the masculine paper you used and of course the stamps make all the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this card!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!