Saturday, June 9, 2012

"My Guy" Cardz TV Cardz TV Challenge #10 Day 2




Welcome back to day 2 of the "My Guy" Cardz TV Challenge!  For my day 1 project, please scroll down to yesterdays post.  My daughter wants to give her father a tin sort of like the one's I gave for Mother's Day.  Well the one's I had found for those had flowers on them.  I knew those wouldn't do.  At Bennion's Crafts (a local craft store) I found these metal tins.  I used the same double sided paper to decorate it and for the Hershey Nuggets.  I put some brown ribbon around the lid.  For the sentiments, I used the Cardz TV  Stamps set "Father's Day."  For the blue ribbon I used the Stampin' Up! scallop circle punch and the 1 1/4 circle punch.  I just cut some strips of matching paper and notched the ends with a corner punch.  For the sentiments I used Paris Dusk Memento ink.

The Challenge over at Cardz TV is still going on through tomorrow night.  I hope you are up for this challenge and enter.  You have until Midnight EST to make a card or other project for Father's Day or a masculine Birthday card.  Easy peasy right?  Then head on over to Cardz TV and add a photo of your project into Mr. Linky with a link to your blog.  Mary will be using random.org to pick a winner.  She will announce the winner on Monday June 11th.  She is giving away a set of Cardz TV stamps, WINNER'S CHOICE!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I would really love to hear from you!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)


2 comments:

  1. What an awesome project!!! I love the papers your used!! Yummy gift!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little tin Laura! The colors are awesome and so masculine. I just may have to try to find some little tins to this with. My DH love the nuggets. lol I think your DH will love this too because it came from his two favorite girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!