Monday, September 3, 2012

Blog Candy Winner

Hello my friends!!!!  Thank you so much for hopping along with us this weekend!  I hope you had the chance to check out everyone's blog's for lots of inspiration.  We had so much fun with this hop!  These stamps really inspired us!  I think this stamp is a must have whether you drink coffee, tea.  I hope you head on over to Cardz TV Stamps  to order your own set.

Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments!  I wish I could give everyone one of these awesome books.  So without further ado, the winner of my blog candy is..............Lena's Creations!!!!  Please e-mail me with your address so I can get it out in the mail to you!  Congratulations!!!!

 I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have a great week!  I'll be back soon with another creation.

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I'm sooo excited! Doing a happy dance right now :) I've wanted to try one of these books for a while so this is just the best Tuesday morning gift after a long weekend! Thank you so much Laura! Will email you my addy as soon as I finish this post! Again, Thank You, Thank You!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!