Monday, December 24, 2012

Do Not Open Until Christmas

Hello my crafty friends!  Are you ready for tomorrow?  I can't believe how they time has flown!  I think I'm ready.  So much running around shopping, wrapping, cleaning for our family party.  I have a niece who is due in February.  She was in the hospital Saturday and thought the baby would be coming.  Thankfully little Bella didn't arrive yet.  She is bound and determined to come early.
                                    
Anyway, on to the card.  This is a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base.  The stamp is from the Cardz TV Stamps set "Christmas Joy."  The paper came from a Recollections paper pack.  I used Elegant Edges for the mats and ran it through the Cuttlebug.  It was cut out at 3 3/4 inches.  Elmo came from the Elmo and Friends Holiday cartridge.  He was cut at 3 /12 inches.  I used my favorite EK Success corner punch.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you are getting everything done that you need to.  Let us not forget the reason for the season.  And please say an extra prayer for the families of the children in Connecticut.  My heart aches for them.

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

3 comments:

  1. What a super cute card Laura! I love little Elmo with his present in his hot little hand. lol Love the "postage" style matt and your papers are just fabulous my friend. I am praying for the families who lost their precious children, today has to be very difficult for them. My heart aches like it has never ached before. Hugs to you my friends and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!