Sunday, December 2, 2012

Gingerbread Men Card

Hello my crafty friends!  I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.  Here around my castle, the wind is really blowing.  I hope you've had a chance to enter the Cardz TV Stamps Challenge "To Die For!"

For today's card, I used the Cardz TV Stamps set "Tiny Tidings."  This is a cute set that Mary has that has sentiments from a set she had last year but they are smaller, and there are a couple of new ones added in.  The card base came from a boxed card set I found at Bennion Crafts (a local store) that comes pre-folded.  The are made by Pebbles.  There are 10 different card bases and envelopes.  They have really cute patterns and have the envelopes included.  For the red mat, I used the EK Success punch Scalloped Scallop.  For the patterned paper I used a Recollections 6 x 6 mat stack that has some adorable papers in it. It is called Sugar Plums.   I used a 1 1/4 inch EK Success square scallop punch.  The other day I was at Joann's and found this cute Fiskars gingerbread punch.  I debated on getting it since I have several cartridges with gingerbread man cuts, but I knew if I didn't get it then it would be gone later.  I used a Peachy Keen stamp set for their faces, and some bling from my stash.

I hope you enter our Challenge!  You have until Noon EST Thursday December 6th.  Mary will be giving away a set of her stamps to the winner!  I will be posting again tomorrow so I hope you stop back to check it out.

Lots of Hugs,
Laura

7 comments:

  1. CUTE!CUTE!CUTE!
    Have a wonderful Sunday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, very sweet card. Your gingerbread men turned out really cute. I debated on that punch too, but didn't get it. Might have a 2nd thought now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Laura! I love those cute little gingerbread men with their cute PK faces! Your papers are fabulous and I am liking your crafty store and their card bases! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg adorable

    roisemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! The gingerbread men are adorable with their little PK faces. Love the papers and colours you used! Lovet it!
    Big hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. With RentalCars you can find affordable car rentals from over 49000 locations across the world.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!