Friday, July 5, 2013

Treats




Hello my crafty friends!   I hope you had a wonderful Fourth of July!  I know here at the castle we had a wonderful time.  Lots of good food and fireworks.  For our BBQ I made these little treat holders.  In elementary we used to play with these little cootie catchers.  Remember these?  These are just turned upside down.  I used a 6 x 6 paper pad that I bought last year from my local craft store Bennion Crafts.  Love that store.  I used the Cardz TV Stamps set "Happy Days" and "Good Times."  Inside are Jelly Bellys and
M &M's.  I used ribbon from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and I would really love to hear from you.  Have a great day!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh do I ever remember these!!! How cool that you turned them upside down to make this treat container!! You are so clever Laura! Love, love this idea and will have to remember this for next year. lol Lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura these are great treat holders!! You did a fantastic job on these, i'm sure they were a huge hit! You should enter these into my anything goes challenge on my blog!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!