Thursday, August 22, 2013

"Color Pop" Cardz TV Go-to Galz Challenge #34


Hello my crafty friends!  Happy Friday!  You know what that means, time for another Cardz TV Go-to Galz challenge!  This week's challenge is "Color Pop."  We are to make a card, layout, or other craft project using black, white, and a pop of yellow.

I used the Cardz TV Stamps set "Greater Love."  This is a beautiful set.  (Don't forget to check out the three new stamp sets Mary has in the store!)  The patterned paper is from Recollections.  For the large scallop circle, I used the Stampin' Up! 2 3/8 scallop circle punch, the white one is a 2 inch punch, and the black circle is 2 1/4.  I popped it up with pop dots.   I used two different EK Success flourish punches on the bottom center panel.  I made the two small rosettes.  I love this color combo!

Now it's your turn!  Just create a card, layout, or other craft project using black, white, with a pop of yellow.  You have until noon EST September 5, 2013 to enter your project.  Mary is giving away a set of her stamps to the winner!  I hope you join us for the challenge!  Make sure to stop by the other ladies on the Design Team and see their awesome projects!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I would really love to hear from you!  Have a great weekend!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

11 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card!! I love the verse and papers you used. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the color combination too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Laura this is just beautiful!!! I love the step design and I love, love the papers you used! The black & white with the pop of yellow is gorgeous! I also love that sentiment! Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the fold of this card. love the swirls as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card design is amazing I love it. I also love your paper choices. Your card is like a showpiece. It definitely showcases your beautiful adornments. Whomever gets this is in for a real treat and something that they can place in a room and cherish forever...yes it's that beautiful. You are so talented just ever so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shut the front door! Love this card! Is the step card from the Silhouette store? Gosh your paper choices are stunning!


    Mimi - Cardztv DT Sister
    mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful Laura!! I love this Bible verse. The pattern paper is great! Love the flourish and the rosettes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card, I love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! The colors really do pop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!