Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Lip Balm Holders


Hello my crafty friends!  I haven't posted for a little bit.  It's been a very busy time.  My little Princess started school today.  Anyway, I just wanted to share some lip balm holders I recently made with a friend of mine.  She gave me one similar to these so I decided to make some too.

  I used the Cardz TV Stamps set "This 'N' That" for the Hope your day tickles you pink!, and U R Amazing!.  The Just for you! is from the "Simply Said" set.  The two banner stamps are from a Stampin' Up! hostess set called Banner Greetings.  I bought the lip balms at a local Avon store.

I hope to post again soon.  Have a great week.  Hope to hear from you!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

3 comments:

  1. The packaging looks great! They would be great to hand out as gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute Laura! I love the papers you used and I love the sentiments from Cardztv! My baby started school today, it's his senior year. sniff, sniff This time next year I guess I will have an empty nest, which I'm not looking forward to!! Lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!