Thursday, September 5, 2013

Cardz TV Go-to Galz TV Challenge #35 "Celebrate the Harvest"



Hello my friends!  Happy Friday!  Today starts another challenge for our Go-to Galz Design Team.  The challenge is to create a card, layout, or other craft project that celebrates the summer's harvest.  I used the Cardz TV Stamps set "Fall Fun."
                                                
The patterned paper is from a 6 x 6 mat stack from DCWV.  I used oval punches for the pumpkins.  I used the bird builder punch from Stampin' Up! for the stem on the pumpkins.  I punched leaves with punches that I've had for a long time.  The flourish punch is from EK Success.

Now I hope you take the challenge with us!  All you have to do is create a card, layout, or other craft project that celebrates the summer's harvest.  Once you've completed it head on over to Mary's blog and enter your project.  You have until noon EST September 19th to enter.  Mary will be giving away a set of her Cardz TV Stamps to the lucky winner.  I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I would really love to hear from you!  Have a great weekend!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Laura! I love your pumpkins and love fall cards!! This is a fun fold card too! Love the papers you used too! Does this fold fit in a business sized envie? Lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Laura. Love all the fall warm and rich colours which bring to mind that I have to start getting out my winter woolies :) I love my summer days and don't look forward to the cool days of Autumn or the cold days of Winter. Thank God I live in Texas :) You might want to come visit me during your brrrrr days. It would be so much fun!
    Take care my friend.
    Big hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love how you created the pumpkin from ovals. Those leaves are adorable. I like the fold you used for the card! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card--the paper is perfect and I adore the awesome fold! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love the fold on this card and how you made the pumpkins with oval punches. I don't have any oval punches, but now that I've seen those pumpkins...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card fold! Such a great card!

    mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com
    Cardztv DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this card. The colors go so well with the theme. Do you have an SVG for the card or can you tell me where I might find it? Not even sure what it is called.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynnie! This is not an SVG. The pattern was shared from a friend so I'm not sure where she found it. My email is queenpunki at a o l dot com

      Delete
  8. You out did yourself on this one. Love the fold on this card and those colors are absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your card.

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful week!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!