Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall Goodies



Hello my crafty friends!  If you are looking for my Cardz TV Go-to Galz Challenge  Click Here.  I just wanted to share some little treat boxes I made recently.  The wind is really blowing outside and it reminded me that I hadn't posted these little boxes with leaves on them.  I used a leaf stamp I bought at Michaels for $1.00.  I used the Cardz TV Stamps set "Fall Fun" for the words Fall and Leaves.
                                  
 Inside I put some Little Debbie brownies.  For the tags, I used two different tag punches from Stampin' Up, and EK Success punches.

I hope your day is going well so far.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and I really hope to hear from you.

Lots of Hugs,
Laura

5 comments:

  1. Awesome treats!! Yummy!!
    Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boxes are adorable Laura! I love the that leaf stamp! But of course you know what my eyes are drawn to...yep you guess it, the brownies!! lol Great job my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.
    toddler costume

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally yummy! Both the treats and the boxes :) They are too cute! I love that you made your own DP. I love that $1 bin at Michaels ~ it is now a $1.50 at my Michaels though ;-)
    Have a wonderful weekend my friend,
    Big hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!