Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Love

Hello my crafty friends!  I just wanted to share some "love."  My friends Annette and Maria inspired me to try a card like this.  Click here to see Maria's cute card.  Thanks Annette and Maria!

I used Stampin' Up's Hexagon punch to cut out different pieces of papers.  The papers are from two different Recollections 6 x 6 paper pads from last year.  The hearts were cut using Stampin' Up's Heart Collection Framelits, the "love" was cut out using Stampin' Up's Expressions Framelits, which sadly by the way aren't available anymore.  The heart in the center was stamped with a Stampin' Up stamp.

I want to try a few more cards like these using the Hexagon punch.  What do you think?  I "love" how it turned out.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to hear from you!  Have a great day!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

4 comments:

  1. Laura you did an excellent job. Your card is awesome and I "love " it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Laura! I love the hex shape too and think your background looks fabulous! Love your hearts as well and wish I would have ordered the "love" dies but I didn't I'm sad to say. But I sure to love this card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's absolutely beautiful. You can create your own background - what a great idea. Now I want the hexagon punch too, darn it, I just put in an order with SU! It will have to go in with my next order ...
    Loads of hugs
    Lena
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful background! Fabulous card!!!TFS
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!