Thursday, December 10, 2015

Cardz TV 3D DT Challenge #7



Hello my crafty friends!  It's time for our last challenge of the year for the 3D Cardz TV DT.  Where has the time gone?  Before you know it Christmas will be here!  Now for our challenge.  The challenge is to create a Christmas gift bag or box.

For my gift bag I used the wonderful new stamp set called "Glad Tidings."  This is a beautiful  set.  This is definitely a must have in my book.  I made the bag using the Gift Bag Punch Board from Stampin' Up.  I used a 2 inch circle punch and 2 3/8 scallop circle punch.  The tiny holly leaves were punched with a Studio G punch.  The snowflakes were punched with a punch that I've had for many years and topped with rhinestones.

Now it's your turn!  You have until noon EST December 24th to enter.  Mary will be giving away a set of her fabulous stamps to the winner.  I can't wait to see what you create.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I would really love to hear from you!  Have a great weekend.

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!