Thursday, February 4, 2016

Cardz TV 3D DT Challenge "Valentine Treat Box or Bag"


Hello my friends and happy Friday!  It's time for a 3D Challenge from our Cardz TV 3D DT.  Our challenge was to create a 3D treat box or bag.

For my treat box, I used the new Cardz TV Stamps set "Love Ya" and "Hugs and Kisses."  Both are perfect sets for Valentine's Day.  To make the boxes, I used the WRMK Envelope Punch Board.  The papers are from Stampin' Up as well as the Sweetheart Punch.  And let's not forget the yummy Hershey's Kisses!

Now it's your turn!  Simply create a Valentine box or bag.  Post a picture and a link to your project on Mary's blog.  You have until noon EST February 18th.  I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I would really love hearing from you!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

10 comments:

  1. Great treat boxes. So very pretty and perfect for Valentine's Day. ~ DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so much fun, very festive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable, Laura, and so fun. Love the pretty papers and ofcourse the yummy contents :-)
    Hugs ~ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty and sweet treats my friend!!
    Pretty blog look.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these treat boxes! The paper is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the Valentine 3D boxes. You indicate that they are made with the Envelope Punch Board. I have the Env Punch Board and very much like to have the directions. Please email me sub symbols for words in parens & no blanks:
    sunshine_honeybee2004 (at sign) yahoo (dot) com
    Have a BEE-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. These little treat boxes are awfully cute Laura! I love the papers you used and I love the cute hearts that decorate them. The sentiments are just perfect. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! Who wouldn't love to have this for a treat???

    Cathy, Cardztv DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your treat boxes are darling! Would love to have directions,my granddaughters would love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judie! I would love to send the directions to you. Please leave me your email address or you can email me

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!