Saturday, October 6, 2012

Cardz TV Stamps Design Team Challenge "Buttons and Boo's" Day Two




Hello my friends and welcome back to day two of the "Buttons and Boo's" Cardz TV Stamps Design Team Challenge!  These are little cocoa packet holders.  You can also fit hot cider packets in here as well.
                        
For the sentiment, I used the Cardz TV Stamps sets "Spooky Sayings" and "More Spooky Sayings."  Both of these sets are so fun!  I just love the "Happy Howl-o-ween" one!  The paper I used is this year's K & Company's paper stack.  The mat with the dog and the circle came from a K & Co. embellishment package as well as the cute little dog and bat.  I used my favorite EK Success corner punch  and added some little buttons.  The ribbon is from Recollections.

I hope you have started your project to join our Challenge!  Not to mention it's World Card Making Day!  All you have to do is create a Halloween card, layout, or other craft project using BUTTONS!  Easy peasy right?  Once you've completed it, head on over to Cardz TV and enter a picture and a link to your blog into Mr. Linky.  You have until noon EST on Thursday, October 11th.  Mary will be giving away a set of her awesome stamps, WINNER'S CHOICE!  I can't wait to see what you all create!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I would really love to hear from you!  Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!  I will have another project up soon so I invite you to check back.

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

7 comments:

  1. Very cute little packets of fun! Great gift idea.

    Cathy, Cardztv DT Sister
    www.mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable Laura!! Love the papers you used and that darling puppy and bat!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little pouches are adorable Laura! I love, love the papers and I love that cute bat and cutie pie doggie! I also love how you used your buttons on your photo corners, clever! Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your yummy pouches :) They are absolutely adorable and I think I'm going to scraplift your wonderful project and make some for Christmas for little give away treats! Thanks for the great inspiration my friend.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Post, Thanks for sharing. satta king has turned into a real brand to win more cash in only a brief span. Subsequently individuals are so inquisitive to think about the procedure of the game. Here we have brought a few procedures that will help you in understanding the best approach to gain cash by the sattaking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!