Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Free Broom Rides


Hello my crafty friends!  I know I've been sharing lots of treat holders lately so I thought I would throw in a card.  I've been having soooo much fun with Mary's Stamps!  For the sentiments, I used the Cardz TV Stamps set "October 31st."

                                     
I used the D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug folder for the top piece.  The witch came from a K & Co. sticker pack that has foam tape already on the back.  I've had the candy corn shaped brads in my stash for a long time but have never used them.  LOL  There is foam tape under the black cardstock to create a stopper for the purple.  The orange sentiment mat was cut using some Graphic 45 paper.  I used a glitter gel pen for the stitching.  I used a Stampin' Up! border punch on the top of the black cardstock.

Just a reminder, the Cardz TV Stamp Design Team Challenge "Fall-o-ween" is going on through noon tomorrow October 25th.  Mary will be announcing a winner on Friday, October 26th.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I would really love to hear from you!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog! How do you get the leaves to fall?

    slfeist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome card! I love that sentiment and you did a great job pairing it with a Halloween witch!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool and cute card Laura! I love the way your card swings open! The witch is too cute and I love Mary's stamp set on this card, she has the perfect sentiments doesn't she?! Great job my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I love the way it opens and that candy corn brad is just perfect. I feel a scraplift coming on :) I love this type of card and you did a wondeful job my friend. Great inspiration as always!
    Loads of hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!