Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Got Candy?



Hello my crafty friends!  It's a very wet and cold day here in Utah.  There is snow in the mountains!  On a day like today, I definitely want to stay in and craft!  The "Fall-o-ween" Challenge is still going on over at Cardz TV.  I hope you've had a chance to enter.
                                     
For my next project, I decided to make these cute little matchbook treat holders.  For the ghost treat holder, I used the Cardz TV Stamp set "More Spooky Sayings."  For the treat holder on the left, I used Graphic 45 paper.  For the one on the right I used paper from a K & Co. stack.   The ghost and the pumpkin treat bowl are from two different K & Co. embellishment packs.  You pull the candy above the bowl up to show the Trick Or Treat.  It came with 3 other ones that have something to pull on.  I found them at Michaels on clearance.  I used a Studio G mini punch for the spiders.

Well, that's it for today.  I hope you are having better weather where you are.  Have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by!  I will be posting again soon so please check back.

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

8 comments:

  1. Super Cute Treat holders!Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no not the s word! Bet it look beautiful. Love that pull out on the got candy fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable treat holders. Love that cute pumpkin!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your matchbox treat holders. Thanks for sharing
    Check out my blog
    http://www.whodatscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These match books treats are adorable Laura! I love the fabulous papers and of course the embellies on them! Big hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are definately on a roll! Such cute and yummy projects! They are adorable. I think your cold weather is on its way to Texas. We are expecting a cold and wet Friday night!
    Take care and stay warm, my friend. Maybe enjoy one of your many delicious and adorable treats :)
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!