Thursday, October 11, 2012

Halloween Mini Center Step Cards





I'm back with another "Boo's & Button's" Challenge post.  I meant to post these last night but the Queen was very busy going to a meeting, helping my little princess with homework, and making sure she gets to Volleyball practice.  Anyway, these are little mini-center step cards.  I just love how they turned out.  For the sentiments, I used the Cardz TV Stamp sets  "More Spooky Sayings" and "Oct 31st."  These are so fun!
                       
The background papers are from K & Co. as well as the little spider web and the cute little dog.  I put the spider on a small foam square.  I cut the little cauldron from Create A Critter 2.  It was cut at 1 3/4 inches.  I used a Stampin' Up! punch for the sentiment mat.  The buttons are from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I would really love to hear from you!  Have a great day!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable Laura! I love the step cards, but these little mini ones are just way to cute! I also love the papers you used! Great job my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards! I've been wanting to try one of these, but just haven't gotten around to it yet. Thanks for the inspiration, Laura, as usual I can always count on you!
    Loads of hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!