Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween Hand Treats


Hello my friends!  I hope your Monday is going well so far!  I just wanted to share a quick project.  When my daughter was in Pre-School a few years ago, I made these as little favors for her class.  I decided to make some this year.  I used surgical gloves.  You can find them at Walgreens, Walmart, Rite-Aid.  For the fingers I used Smarties.  Then I filled them rest of the way with mini Hershey candy bars and mini Reese's peanut butter cups, and Hershey Kisses.  I had to add a little ring.  Once filled, I just tied them with craft ribbon.  Easy peasy.  I would keep them away from small children.  These are great for older kids and adults.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I would really love to hear from you!  Have a great week!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

7 comments:

  1. Well that is such super idea! Great way to hold the candy, and I just love the spider ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute Laura! I love the ring and love the candies you used inside the glove. What great treats for someone to get in such a unique way that is perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this treat is too cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhhhsome! My creative sis-in-law is sooooOOOO
    creative. Thanks for sharing your cute ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for something to make for my son's school. I can't wait to do this! I just happen to have sterile gloves to use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg this are so cute i may have to make this as well for kinder..ty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Making these for my daughter's first birthday party as it's going to be Halloween inspired seeing as it's only around the corner. Check out my blog.

    Www.cr8v-design.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Please come back real soon!