Thursday, March 3, 2016

Cardz TV 3D DT Challenge #3


Hello my crafty friends!  It's time for another Cardz TV 3D DT Challenge!  For this challenge we were to create a Home Decor project for Spring.  Here around the Castle we have been having wonderful weather with temperatures in the low 60's.  It's been wonderful!  I wish it were already springtime and the temps would stay this way.

For my project, I found this topiary at a local craft store that is about two minutes away.  I just love the colors.  For the sentiment I used the Cardz TV Stamps "Think Spring" set.  This set is a must have for Spring.  I added the little flowers, nest and the little birdie.  I used the Handpicked Framelit Dies from Stampin' Up to cut the sign.

Now it's your turn!  Just create a home decor project for Spring.  You have until noon EST March 17, 2016.  Just add your project to Mary's Blog.  Mary will be giving away a set of Cardz TV Stamps to the winner!  I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I would really love to hear from you!  Have a great weekend!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

7 comments:

  1. Your topiary is so cute Laura! I love the colors too, and I love the little "celebrate spring" sign in the pot. Next week we are supposed to have temps in the 50's and 60's. I can't wait, since it snowed last night, just a dusting, but still....Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just Beautiful! love the pretty spring colors my friend!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, this is gorgeous. What a beautiful Spring home decor project. Love it, Laura!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your topiary is beautiful. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously!!!! This is way too cute!

    cbarwick@comcast.net
    Cardztv DT Sister

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!