Thursday, March 17, 2016

Cardz TV 3D DT Challenge #4



Hello my crafty friends!  It's Friday and time for another challenge at Cardz TV.  Our challenge this week is to make a 3D treat bag or box for Easter.  I can't believe Easter is next week!  It seems like it was just Christmas.


For these little baskets I used four different sets, "Easter Blessings", "Easter Punnies", "Going In Circles", and "Happy Days."  These are all great sets for Easter treat holders and cards.  For these baskets I used the Stampin' Up square framelit dies.  I'm glad they go together quickly as I need to make a bunch more for lots of people.  And let's not forget about the cute and fun little Lindt chocolates!

Now it's your turn!  Just create a treat box or bag for Easter.  You have until noon EST March 31, 2016.  Mary will be giving away a set of her fabulous stamp sets!  I can't wait to see what you create!
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I would really love to hear from you!  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

4 comments:

  1. These little baskets are so dang cute Laura! I love how many stamps sets you used for the cute greetings. I also love the adorable chocolates, I've seen the bunnies, but not the chicks! Too cute! My prayers are with you too my friend, I know it will be a long time before I will feel any where close to normal again. There will always be a void in our hearts I'm afraid. Hang in here with me!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Easter baskets!! They are so SWEET!!
    Love the yummy bunnies!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are going to be some very happy "bunnies" tomorrow when they receive their adorable Easter treat boxes. They are all gorgeous!
    I wish you and yours a very Happy and Blessed Easter!
    Hugs ~ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!