Thursday, March 31, 2016

Cardz TV 3D DT Challenge #5




Hello my friends!  It's time for another Cardz TV 3D DT Challenge!  I don't know about you but this year is zooming by!  Easter hopped by so fast!  Dare I say before we know it, we'll be making Halloween treats!  Anyway, our challenge is to create a 3D card for Mother's Day.

For my card I used the Cardz TV Stamps set "Mother's Day."  There are fabulous sayings on this set for Mother's Day cards.  Our mothers are such blessings to us and I know they love to receive a hand made card from the heart.  This card folds flat so it can be mailed.

Are you ready to join us and get a head start?  Simply create a 3D card for Mother's Day.  You have until noon EST Thursday April 14, 2016.  Mary will be giving a set of her fabulous stamp sets to the winner!  I can't wait to see what you create.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I would really love to hear from you.  Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Mother's Day card Laura! I love the pretty spring papers and colors which are perfect for Mother's day. I also love that it is a 3D card, they are always so fun to make and receive. Yes, this year is already flying by fast, how does that happen?!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous Mother's Day card!!
    Lovely sentiments!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Laura. I love the pretty papers and the gorgeous floral embellies.
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!