Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Die Cuttin' Diva's Guest Designer





Hello my crafty friends!  For my "Cute As A Button!" CTVS challenge CLICK HERE  Today I am a Guest Designer for Die Cuttin' Divas!  I was so excited when Georgiana asked me to be a Guest Diva.  Thanks Georgiana!  This week's challenge is flowers.  The weather here in Utah has been crazy.  I really want it to be springtime.  Tomorrow's high is only supposed to be around 50.  With that said,  I decided to make a double pocket type card with spring in mind.  The patterned paper is by Lori Whitlock from Echo Park.  The flower vase and flowers were cut from the Kate's ABC's cartridge at 3 1/2 inches.  The sentiments are from the Cardz TV Stamps set "Spring Time!"  I used a Cuttlebug folder for the front card.  For the flourishes on the outside on either side of the "My wonderful friend" sentiment, I used an EK Success punch.

Be sure to head over to Die Cuttin' Divas to check out the other fabulous projects by the Design Team.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and I would really love to hear from you.  If you are new to my blog, I hope you become a follower.  Have a great day!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Laura! So there is a pocket on each side of the card?? So cool how the paper folds down. It has been cool here too, we were only 55 yesterday but with the wind chill it felt a lot colder!! I had to mow and I like to have froze! lol I don't like mowing in the cold. Congrats on being Guest Diva!!! How honorable!! Lots of hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being a guest designer - woohoo! Your card is beautiful! I love the double pocket fold. Love the papers and the colours you used. You need to move to Houston - we were in shorts and T's yesterday :) - about time too!
    Loads of hugs my friend,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being a Guest Designer at DCD!!Awesome!!A very pretty design and beautiful card!!Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fold over design on this. So pretty and the patterns and colors look great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a fabulous card! Have never seen a double pocket card. Great job! Glad you could be our guest diva!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card!! I love it!! Glad you could be our Guest Designer at DCD this week!
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. I love the flowers and the embossing. Card that have pull outs like this are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous card with a neat fold. So glad you are our Guest Diva this week. Your flowers definitely put a smile on everyone's face.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas as a Guest Diva.
    Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!