Monday, April 15, 2013

Think Spring!

Hello my crafty friends!  If you are looking for my "Mix It Up!" CTVS DT Challenge CLICK HERE.  Here around the castle we had snow today!  Luckily it melted off the grass.  Today's weather reminded me to post this because I really wish the weather was more Spring-like.  Anyway, here it is.  I used Creative Cards to cut the card base.  It was cut at 5 1/4 as well as the leaves.  I ran the leaves through the Cuttlebug using the Script folder.  I used a flower from my stash and added some bling in the middle.  For the sentiment, I used the Cardz TV Stamps "Think Spring."  I used the Modern Label punch from Stampin' Up, then cut a mat.  Super easy and super quick.

Thanks for stopping by, and I would really love to hear from you!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Laura! I love that paper the base is cut from!! It looks very spring! I love the double ribbon in the purple and white, so striking as is the sentiment! I also love your big flower!! The leaves look great embossed and of course who wouldn't love the bling in the flower center! So sorry to hear that you had snow. This weather is really fickle, we don't have snow but the temps are up and down. Hot one day and cold the next. I don't know how to dress. lol Hang in there, hopefully this weather will get more seasonal. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very BEAUTIFUL card!Love that GORGEOUS flower!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! I would definately like to think Spring, but even here in Texas we keep getting these wayward cold fronts! What's up with that? :) Someone needs to have a serious talk with Mother Nature :) Maybe you could send her this beautiful card of yours and remind her what Spring is all about?
    Loads of hugs my friend
    Lena
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card! Love the purples!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!