Friday, April 12, 2013

Teacher Appreciation




Hello my crafty friends!  If you are looking for my "Mix It Up!" CTVS DT challenge  CLICK HERE.  This week is Teacher Appreciation week at my daughter's school.  She brought home a paper for things they could do for their teacher each day.  Today's was to bring them a note or a sweet treat.  We decided to do both.

My card base is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  The papers are from a Recollections paper pack from Michaels.  The sentiments are from the Cardz TV Stamps set "School Days."  For the cupcake holder I also used paper from the Recollections pack.  The cupcake is red velvet with cream cheese frosting.  Yummy!

I hope you are have a great day!  Thanks so much for stopping by and I would really love to hear from you!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

6 comments:

  1. TOTALLY Cute!!!I love this set of Goodies!!Great gift to show teachers how much they are appreciated.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so cute....love the bear card...fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable. I am sure she loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute this gift set is Laura! Gosh I guess it is that time of year isn't it?! I love the card and the bear school girl, so cute and perfect! I have that same paper, and think they are so cute and let's face it there isn't much school paper out there! I love, love the cupcake box, so cute and boy does that cupcake look so yummy!!! My belly is growling looking at it! lol One of my favorite flavors too! lol Great job my friend, I'm sure the teacher will be so appreciated getting this gift set! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg this is so freaking cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is super cute. I wish I were a teacher! But it would have to be your child's teacher lol. Beautiful and yummy!
    Many hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!