Monday, October 28, 2013

Treacherous Treats



Hello my crafty friends!  I just wanted to share a few treats I made today.  I was shopping with my mom at a local grocery store and found these plastic goblets.  I'm not sure if you can see the skull and crossbones on them.  I used my Martha Stewart drippy goo punch.  For the sentiment, I used a retired Stampin' Up stamp set for the sentiment.  I attached it to a Pixy Stick.  Throw in some candy and add a bat ring and voila! Simple and fun.  I've made so many treat holders I haven't had a chance to take pictures of them all to share yet.  Hopefully I will before Halloween.  Right now I'm working on some treat holders for my daughter's basketball team's opening game on Wednesday.  Whew!

Anyway, thanks for stopping by!  I would love to hear what you think.  Hope you're having a great day!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

3 comments:

  1. These are plastic??!!! I would have never know they were plastic glasses! They look fabulous! I love different ways to share treats and this one is the bomb Laura! Love the skull on the glass and love how you dressed up the glasses with tulle and punches. I am going to have to call you the Queen of treat gifts!! lol Lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only problem I see with these gorgeous treats, is that I didn't get one :-) They are so cute and clever. You did such a wonderful job on them. I just love everything about them!
    Big hugs,
    Lena
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!