Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Volleyball Treats


Hello my crafty friends!  If you are looking for my Breast Cancer Awareness Go-to Galz challenge card Click Here.  My daughter has been playing volleyball, and last night her team was in the championship for 5th and 6th graders.  I was so proud of her and her team.  They took first place!  She has been playing since third grade and has two first place trophies, and one 2nd place.  (She's in 5th grade)  I try to keep her active in sports, and she plays basketball and softball as well.  She has trophies in those sports as well.  I need to get her her own cabinet to put her trophies and ribbons in!

I made these little candy bar holders for her teammates.  I made nine of them.  I didn't embellish in case they throw them away.  The papers are from Doodlebug, Heidi Grace, and Graphic 45.  The Monster Munchies, Trick or Treat, Happy Boo!, and Bone Appetit are from Stampin' Up.  The Witch way to the candy and the Trick or Treat Smell my feet are from Cardz TV Stamps.  

Thanks for stopping by, and I really would love to hear from you!  Hope you're having a great day!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura

4 comments:

  1. TOTALLY cute & SUPER fun Treats!!! YUMMY!
    CONGRATS to your daughter & the TEAM!! YIIPPEE!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. These treat boxes are just too cute Laura! I love the papers and the stamps you used on them!! And of course who doesn't love Hershey chocolate bars?! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. A team gains a point when the volleyball lands in the opposition's court, when the opposition hits the volleyball out of bounds, when the opposition receives a penalty or when the opposition's server hits the volleyball into the net. https://www.recreationtipsy.com/volleyball-rules/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!